Delivering the Best in Software Services and System Solutions for the Enterprise
The S4 Group provides cutting-edge enabling technology that transforms building automation systems (BAS) into enterprise solutions.
S4 Open Appliances attach to legacy proprietary BAS, extending systems’ lifespans and greatly enhancing their value to building owners.
With the S4 Group, migration to new systems is cost-effective. Facilities can add advanced visualization, energy monitoring/management, and continuous commissioning/tuning to cut operational costs. Competition for procurement and support processes benefits the bottom line.
- The S4 Open: BACnet-N2 Router extends legacy Metasys® N2-based BAS installations in a standards-based world.
- The S4 Open: OPC-N2 Router facilitates the convergence between legacy Metasys® installations and standards-based industrial automation/process controls technology.
- Watch for announcements about The S4 Open: BACnet-EnOcean Router and how it extends zones of EnOcean automation to the BACnet enterprise.
- The SNMP OPC Server monitors and manages SNMP-enabled devices and systems by industrial automation and process-control HMIs, as well as other applications.
- OPC SNMP Enterprise Agents manage and monitor OPC-enabled industrial automation and process control applications by traditional enterprise and network systems.
The S4 Group also excels in improving general systems management and monitoring. Obermeier Software SNMP-OPC Gateway products provide interoperability between SNMP-enabled technologies and industrial automation/process control systems.
When S4 Group products are combined with the talents, services, and additional products offered by highly regarded integration partners, all end users find cost-competitive, complete solutions to their business needs. See the Distributor and Integrator Locator for your next project.