All products sold by The S4 Group, Inc. are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped by the carrier specified by the purchaser and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery to the specified shipping agent. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to their carrier immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to The S4 Group, Inc. within 24 hours. All packages will be shipped as soon as the order is filled. Because of the nature of the Internet and online ordering, your purchase from The S4 Group, Inc. acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. All brands and product names mentioned are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
The S4 Group, Inc. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
• All order changes or cancellations should be requested prior to shipping by phone; the number to call is 1-801-621-1970. Email is not accepted.
• RMAs will be issued only for defective products.
• Products will be considered defective only after The S4 Group, Inc. and our authorized representative have exhausted all reasonable efforts to address any reported issues.
• Defective return does not include returns for incompatibility or incorrectly ordered products.
• The S4 Group, Inc. reserves the right to replace defective parts or to issue a refund as The S4 Group, Inc. sees fit.
• All returned parts may be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by The S4 Group, Inc. testing facility or by a third party authorized by The S4 Group, Inc. Upon evaluation of test(s) results, non-defective items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
• The maximum refund after five business days from the time item is received will be of the original invoiced value or the current list price, whichever is less.
• There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
• All hardware, unless otherwise stated, is covered by the respective manufacturer's warranties. Within thirty (30) days, we will repair or replace, at our sole discretion, any hardware that is deemed defective. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty process must be followed.
• All returns require prior authorization and must be returned in the original packing with all disks, cables, accessories, and documentation, including manuals, warranties, and a copy of original purchase invoice.
• To request a Return Merchandise Authorization, call (801-621-1970), obtain an RMA number, and clearly write the number on both the invoice copy enclosed with the returned merchandise and on the outside of the packing. Please keep the RMA number and reference it when calling to check on the status of your return. All calls requesting RMA should be in the time designated (10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Mountain Time, Monday through Friday, excluding national and religious holidays).
• Incomplete or unauthorized returns will be refused and will be returned to the sender at sender’s expense.
Our standard practice is to deliver S4 products hosted on new commercially available hardware platforms. We reserve the right to change hardware suppliers, or hardware models, at our sole discretion. Hardware warranties will be passed on to the purchaser from the hardware manufacturer.
When exceptional conditions dictate we may deliver S4 products on used or refurbished hardware platforms.
• This may be caused by the OEM discontinuing the product for any reason and alternate new hardware platforms are not available.
• The S4 Group will notify the purchaser of the use of used or refurbished hardware platforms before accepting your order or shipping systems.
• Used or refurbished hardware platforms will be warranted by The S4 Group for one year from ship date.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: installation or service of product; conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products which have had the serial number removed or made illegible; products rented or resold to others.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. The S4 Group, Inc. shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.
State and Provincial Law Rights
Some states and provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion of warranty in certain situations, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state and from province to province.
Software RMA Policy
We can only accept unopened boxed software for return within 7 days of the purchase date. Defective merchandise may be exchanged for the same item. Software that is downloaded directly after purchase cannot be returned for a refund.
If you order an out-of-stock product from us, we will email you when we expect that product to be available. You will be among the first to receive the item once said item is in stock. The S4 Group, Inc. will not charge your credit card for back-ordered items until we ship your order. No additional shipping and handling charges will be added when your order ships. Products on back-order will be shipped using the shipping method you chose at the time the order is placed. If you would like to change your shipping method, please send email to email@example.com and we will change it for you.