In the rare case that a BACnet client has problems communicating successfully with the S4 Open: BACnet N2 Router we provide the capability to turn off segmentation support as a diagnostic tool and as an attempt to give the integrator a less efficient, but still effective, way to continue operations at a site.
1. Launch the S4 Open: Management Console.
2. Expand the Network Connections group under the BACnet-N2 Router to configure.
3. Right-click on 'Ethernet' and select 'Properties.'
4. Click on 'Advanced Communication Settings'
5. Uncheck the 'Segmentation Enabled' box and click OK.
6. Click OK on the 'Ethernet Properties' dialog.
• After the segmentation setting is changed, it may be necessary to restart any running BACnet clients before the setting takes effect and communication returns to normal.
• For more information visit http://www.thes4group.com